Re: DeSmogged 1970

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: DeSmogged 1970
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 5:51:53 -0700
Please be sure to reply to the list--or me as well at least please-- with any
info on this subject. We are doing this to mine as well.

I bought a new dizyy and petronix from Les for my motor if this affects the
specs.

Thanks to all who reply!
 --
Tim
Belleville, WI.

---- peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hi
I have a 70 SPL1600 which has had all the smog equipment removed and the
holesplugged.
I have an electronic (pertronic I believe) ignition.

My question
Have any of the timing or any other specs changed from the default for that
model year?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Peter