160 MPH speedo

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 160 MPH speedo
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 15:57:18 -0700
I know I can find this info online, but I am too bloody lazy today to look. My
ebay sales are driving me nuts and I am getting tired of computers.

Anyway...here is my question...

What years (and engine sizes if it matters..i assume it does...) came with the
160 mph speedo? Will one of these work in any 311? Or are there specifics
involved in order for it to work in any car?

Thanks and sorry for the laziness that caused this question to take up some of
your time. (and bandwidth! to quote a fellow lister!!)

--
Tim
Belleville, WI.