RE: 160 MPH speedo

To: "'datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 160 MPH speedo
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 22:50:19 -0700
Don't know, but figure they came with all 1968 thru 1970 SRL311 2-litre
roadsters for sale in the states. Of course the 67-1/2 2L had a unique
160-mph setup.

Also don't know why everyone wants one. After all, why not show the
range up to 100-mph, and after that it displays "REAL-FAST" (or "You Can
DIE!"). And do we know anyone who actually got a Datsun roadster to go
that fast?

Fred - So.SF, CA
'66 2L
'70 1600