RE: CC'ing a head

To: "'chalsted'" <chalsted@adelphia.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: CC'ing a head
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:43:47 -0800
Hi Craig,
        I think that might give you a good rough estimate but I don't think
it would be super exact.  What if there had been combustion chamber work
done?  I have been told that there are some roadster racers out there that
make the thicker copper head gaskets.  I'll have to track them down.

Daniel Neuman
Oakland CA
69 2000