RE: a few questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: RE: a few questions
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:01:21 -0400
I am reluctantly putting up for sale a set of Mikuni Solex carbs. This is
the complete setup including the manifold, insulators, linkage, late carbs
with the external float adjustment, NOS heat shield, fuel T fitting (a rare
piece that was not included with the Nissan solex kit BTW!), an early late
style aircleaner (this is the closed unit that has a LOT more holes than the
more commonly available late unit), a new element and an unstamped repro ID
tag.

The carbs are in good condition and only need a good cleaning. I have not
used them since I got them - they were last used on a car in the late 70's
or early 80's. They were drained and stored I was told. They look nice and
clean. The insulators are in good condition. The water tube includes the T
fitting in the front and the nipple in the back so that you can connect your
heater. The air cleaner includes a NEW element. The back plate and hardware
were NOS while the lid is used. The hardware is still a nice golden cad
color.

Also included is a set of velocity stacks. These are the correct long stacks
from Mikuni. Need polishing and one has a hairline crack - hard to see
especially when installed.

The price for all of this is $2500 plus shipping. If you are seriously
intersted, contact me off list. Thanks!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html