Re: Mt Shasta Police incident, Update:

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Mt Shasta Police incident, Update:
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:21:01 -0500
Gary,
Like I said at the very beginning of my last post, "I SINCERELY  mean NO
dis-respect". If you take offense by my content, it wasn't my intention,
however, it is your privilege and your counter-point was valid. So much so,
maybe the group should consider a meet at your town instead. Anyway, that's
all I have to comment, as you said I wasn't there.
Sincerely,
Mike Hudson  67-1600