Re: Mt Shasta Police incident, Update:

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Mt Shasta Police incident, Update:
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:07:25 -0500
Hi Barterdude,
I want to start off by saying, SINCERELY, I mean NO dis-respect to you, but
when occassions arise to advise others on social behavior and I hear
statements like:  "These gals and guys are someones husbands and wives,
friends and neighbors" etc, etc. in reference to the offender, I become
"alert". Aren't the offended "gals and guys someone's husbands and wives,
friends and neighbors"? Are they not people too?

It seems to me that if the people who initiate social mis-conduct would
consider these same points in the first place, there would be no incidents
or need to correct their behavior.

Roadster content: I wanted to attend Shasta, but couldn't, I hope to see you
all next year!
Sinerely,
Mike H.  67-1600