Sorry for all the OT stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sorry for all the OT stuff
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:59:18 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
        Thanks for all the warm wishes from everybody. And I just realized that
I sent a bunch of the replies cc'd to the list also..sorry.
        And I know some of you have good intentions but its not super
constructive to tell me how I could have a mansion somewhere else for half the
money. It just makes me feel the hole we are in is even deeper and the walls
are even slimyer.
        Truth is we both don't want to live anywhere else.

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA

///
///