Re: Excitement

To: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Excitement
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:37:03 -0500 (CDT)
I believe the Wix number is 85521.  I don't have one to look at,
but I seem to remember that the number was repeating.  The last 3
are 515 though.  The Carquest filters are rebranded Wix and they
generally use the same part numbers, which is the number on the
Carquest filter that is on my 67.5 1.6L.

Peace,
Pat.

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
Roman said:
<snip>
> as a side note I went to get some stuff for one of my "bogus cars"
> today and the part #s for filters came up nonexistant. could this be
> true?
>
> Part #s in question were;
>
> Wix oil filter 85512, Motorcraft part#s fl-13 fl-18
>
> have fun,
> Roman

///
///