Re: This is not 1941.

To: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: This is not 1941.
From: Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:29:40 -0500
I didn't say it was the fault of anyone.  So, please don't put your
interpretations
off on me.  All I did was point out a difference in the beliefs of two opposing
groups.  Not to belabor the obvious, but if we all felt and believed the same
way,
we wouldn't have "liberals" and "conservatives".  Nor would we have Republicans
and
Democrats, for that matter.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder