Re: This is not 1941.

To: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: This is not 1941.
From: Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:35:56 -0500
Well, this is one (of many) reasons that I will never be a liberal.  Once
of the reasons I moved from California to Texas.

The U.S. has a history of being rather gutless when it comes to
retaliation.
The liberals scream how unjust it is for a country the size of the U.S. to
take
action against a "smaller, weaker" nation.  In the words of the late
President
Harry Truman, "This is pure unrefined bullshit".  If I walk into a bar and
slap
some 7'6" gorilla he is going to wipe the floor with me.  Size difference
will
not be a factor.

I have no doubt that out government will ascertain the identify of those
responsible.  Once this is accomplished, it is my fervent hope that
President
Bush unloads a boomer on that country.  ("Boomer" is a Navy slang term for
Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine.)

This may sound a bit harsh, and perhaps so.  But, when I see people dancing
in
the street celebrating a disaster like we have suffered, compassion is not
going to be part of the equation. What ever that makes me I offer no
apologies.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000