Re: This is not 1941.

To: Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>,
Subject: Re: This is not 1941.
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
Look at what you are saying - you are already bashing your own countrymen.
Yeah, it's all the 'liberals' fault, as if 'they' were the plague or something.
 Remember one thing - UNITED WE STAND.  It doesn't matter what your political
affiliation is.

>From an independant.

Can we get back to Roadsters now?  Go to CNN if you want to talk about politics
and/or the tragedy