Re: This is not 1941.

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>,
Subject: Re: This is not 1941.
From: Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:11:45 -0500
I think that you should reread my post.  It clearly states the following:

I have no doubt that out government will ascertain the identify of those
responsible.  Once this is accomplished,

Yes, I care about "whose".  The "what reason" is rather obvious.  Punishing the
wrong people will not prevent it from happening again.  Punishing the wrong
people is rather like peeing you pants in a dark suit.  It may give yo a warm
feeling but no body will notice.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000