Re: This is not 1941.

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>, "'Roadster'"
Subject: Re: This is not 1941.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:29:17 -0400
I don't think any country was mentioned by anyone. Let our intelligence
department and those of other countries figure that out. I am sure that
between all the intelligence out there the proper "folks" will be identified
. . . and punished appropriately.

I don't think anyone would want us to just lash out indiscriminately,
although no matter what we will do will be viewed by many as being
bully-like. Like a gentle giant we have been bullied enough and have couched
our desire for revenge. We will continue to contain our desire for revenge
but when the guilty parties are identified - and they will be - it will be
time to show what the bully can do.

Not revenge - justice, although to many it may not seem that way.

Mike