RE: This is not 1941.

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: This is not 1941.
From: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:24:48 -0400
I think all the "hotheads" are saying is that whatever country assisted this
group should pay and pay dearling, I don't think anyone is saying wiping out
all muslims especially any of our fellow Americans or any other nationality,
but Sorry folks you can't always be wear white hats sometimes you have to
fight fire with fire. The people responsible for this have to pay who ever
they are. The country who helped provided them with training areas  and etc,
made the decision for their people not us.