Re: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:21:40 -0700
Agree. But why use only a few nukes when we have hundreds nearby in our
ships. Time to clean up some of the garbage out there that's targeting our
women and babies. Or are we going to wait until our nightclubs, restaurants,
and elementary schools are targeted as in Israel? I'm not going to be PC, I
hate the Islamic scum who target innocents.

To those overseas who hope we're okay, I just heard the report that more
than half the firefighters who responded at WTC were wiped out. Many of us
are okay, but there are thousands of Americans that my heart goes out to.