Todays bombing

To: "'Roadster Support Group'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Todays bombing
From: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:27:18 -0400
Folks I think this is bascially a  Declaration of War. Haven't we learned
about trying to fight limited ones. We need to take these people out, they
aren't pulling any punches neither should we. If they are in the streets
celebrating this then they aren't innocent civilians they as well be
combatants. I saw "innocent" civilians in Somlia dragging my fellow soldiers
through the streets. I am freaking sick of it!

Marc A. Seal
National Account Manager
Southwestern and Western Regions - IBM Relationship
Datatec Systems, Inc.
Ofc: (972) 578-5798 x 206
Cell: (972) 345-2462
Fax: (972) 578-7080