RE: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:53:36 -0700
You got that one right! This act is over the edge even for terrorists. No one
except maybe the Palestinians are going to back this. I think bin Laden was
behind it (DUH!), and his and the Taliban's denials are pure BS. If the Afghanis
aren't smart enough to cough up bin Laden, then they better be smart enough to
start digging a whole lot of bomb shelters.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA