Re: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:35:04 -0600
Good points, but you are wrong about our good buddy Moammar...  he was out
yakking bad about the USA just last week.
And what about the civilians cheering and partying in the streets over
there?

I got a great place to get rid of nuclear weapons...  radioactive glass
anyone???

Eric
"slightly"  bitter after spending a day locked behind blast doors...