Private messages posted to list.

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Private messages posted to list.
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:47:49 -0500
Patrick P. Castronovo wrote

>Fortunately there are those of us that do believe in that book.  After all
>if we do not have that what else is there to believe.
> Pat

I sent a message to Patrick offlist as a private email, he has seen fit
to respond on the list. If I have offended, my apologies, but I was
offended by Patricks's turning this forum into a pulpit.

Having said all that, it's easy to let horrible things like what happened
today bring out the worst in us (vindictiveness, anger, bigotry)  Let's
let this thing bring out the best in all of us ( reason, empathy,
solidarity) Let's show whoever did this that we're not licked.

Londoners were able to keep their spirit alive during Hitler's relentless
bombings.  Let's heed their example and keep on keeping on. Whether
that's keeping at our jobs enjoying our families, or even enjoying the
ride.

Marc