RE: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tragedy in the USA -Eyewitness Account
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:30:47 -0700
Interesting news item that just came out: two countries that have come out
condemning the terrorist attacks and offering help are Cuba - and Libya! Go
figure!

I wonder if Yasser Arafat has given any thought to the fact that he must bear
some indirect responsibility for this, even though he now disavows terrorism and
has condemned the attacks. After all, he is basically the "grandfather" of
terrorism in the modern world. The PLO was the archetype for all these groups,
even though they reject him as not being radical enough. They are his offspring.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA