Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 16:36:56 -0400
All,
    You must know that the web site is just a site for the local dealership
in Oklahoma City.  I ordered something from the site once and when they did
not send me a confirmation e-mail, I called the phone number and talked to
the Parts Dept.  They ordered the part for me and shipped it out the day the
got it.  However, I only use the site now as a price matching facility, as
my local dealership said they'd match the prices I get on the web site if I
printed it out.  Cool, huh!