RE: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: Brian Hollands <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: RE: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 09:18:02 -0700
In defense of Nissan Auto Parts dot com-I have used them many times and if
Nissan still has the part you can get it
at a discounted price. So what if they have many NLA parts listed-I don't see
what the big deal is? You won't find
any other Nissan part places with an online searchable database. I have used
most every vendor we have
available at least once-some many times. I know we all have our preferred
vendor-the one we feel we got good
service from and the part at a fair price.  If someone wants to give me a hard
time for saving a buck or two every
once in a while so be it. I use them and I will continue to use them as well as
our vendor pool. An example-those
chrome interior door pull handles that were selling on Ebay for some ridiculous
price were purchased for less than
$10.00 from them. Buy where you like but I have never been one to pass up a
good deal. If my local Nissan dealer
was as supportive as they have been I would be buying from them. They are not
and never will be. Opinions are
like elbows as every one has at least two of them. I realize my opinion does
not hold much weight in this arena but
there it is any way. Flaming graciously accepted with silence.

Steve
67.5 stroked 2 liter
1 66 SCCA GP-project
1 66 in pieces