Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: twalter@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 23:49:40 -0500
Well, like I said, things that appear too good to be true generally are!  It
does make me curious as to why places do things like this.  All it does in my
case is to get me PO'ed and go somewhere else.  It certainly can't be an
oversight.  Most of these parts have been NLA longer than they have been on
line!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX