Re: RL411SSS

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: RL411SSS
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:07:26 -0700
there was two RL411s produced , one the SSS had a 4 spd. the other model had
the auto..
the 4 spdeed trans is shorter than the roaster trans ...

BTW I crambed a U20  solex  11.5 to 1 compression  (1600 psitons) and 5
speed in a 411 back in 1980, put roadster suspention under it  .. had  a 411
limited slip in it too, the car is about the same size as a 1200 datsun and
much lighter than a roaster.    Off the line it was a screemer, would blow
the doors off  mustanes and camaros, I had it up to 130 mph on the roadster
gauge I had in it ..   with the roaster suspension comp springs it had 4
inches ground clearance... handled good at high speeds .

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.
Placerville, CA 95667