Re: RL411SSS

To: ltielens@mail.csuchico.edu
Subject: Re: RL411SSS
From: michael e landskroner <datsunmike@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:19:26 -0400
My aunt's was an automatic and I know she had the RL 411 as it had the
roadster engine.  The regular R 411 had a single SU if I remember right.
An SSS - don't know about if she had one of those. Pretty nice car and
she only got rid of it about 4 years ago as she loved it. Sold it to a
Datsun mechanic because I didn't have the room for it.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.