Re: RL411SSS

To: "Lucian D. Tielens" <ltielens@mail.csuchico.edu>,
Subject: Re: RL411SSS
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:18:37 -0700
Lucian,
According to Alan Bents site the R411 came with a close ratio four speed.
I am not sure about the RL411. It also says it is the complete running gear
of a roadster. I don't know if yours is a true RL411 SSS or it has been
converted to an automatic.

See the link below for more info.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/blue.html

Mike