Re: theft prev / coil wire trick

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: theft prev / coil wire trick
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:41:43 -0700
One other thing that can be done is put a delay switch on the hot lead going
to the coil  wire a by pass switch under the dash , with the delay switch
activated the car will start for 30 to 45 sec or what ever you want then the
ign will shut down..
a few sec later it will restart...  will drive the thief crazy,  most will
abandon ship after the roadster stalls a few times

since the switch will reset it's self  and the car will start again , most
theives won't figure it out ...

Mike Kerr

Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.