[Fwd: the latest on the virus from Computing Services]

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: the latest on the virus from Computing Services]
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:39:13 -0400
Friends,

I've appended an update on the state of affairs here at Carnegie Mellon
regarding yesterday's virus.

I include the (conservative) official advice, below, to give you a
reference point for what counts as "safe e-intercourse" hereabouts.

You can get some additional calibration on the general level of
risk-aversion at CMU from the fact that my 69 2L is the oldest daily-driver
I see by, perhaps, 15 years.

Best to all,
Teddy
Pgh PA