Roadster Fraud!

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Fraud!
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 05:30:22 -0700
List,

I also support naming scammers. I can't believe those people who give freely
of their time and knowlage would be so petty as to slander another simply
because of some small offence. (Imagined, or real.) However, I simply
dispise people who agree to make a deal, recieve payment, and never
deliver.This reflects on us all. Their names should be prominantly displayed
for all to see. I have made two deals over the list and been very happy with
how they came out. My thanks to the honest folks that I've had the pleasure
of trading with.

My .02

Dave        SRL311-10444