Re: Roadster Fraud!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Fraud!
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:45:31 -0400

NO!

And to that end, you will only hear me singing the praises of the suppliers I
enjoy doing business with, and then only when asked.  I you feel you have been
taken advantage of, call the Better Business Bureau or hire a lawyer.  Or better
yet, sit down and talk with that supplier, but let's not use this list for dirty
laundry.  My guess is that Marc is right; the suppliers can probably tell more
bad stories about us than any body can about them!

My $0.01!  Call me some time and we'll discuss the other penny!

Paul
OROC

cc:   "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

If we allow this ....