Re: Roadster Fraud!

To: erwilsey@ix.netcom.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Fraud!
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:43:37 EDT
erwilsey@ix.netcom.com writes:

> IE:  They sell you something, you pay for it and they then avoid you
>  like the plague after not sending you what you bought.

So far, all my dealings have been good ones. Some one we should know about?
Before we go there.....be very sure its not just a mis-communication.Try your
best to resolve it(sounds like you already have) If there truely is someone
out there ripping people off, id like to know , but please e-mail me
personally.This forum is not the best place for airing this issue.Perhaps you
could post the details of the failed transaction, and those who are
interested in the (guilty?) party , could request the info to there mail-box.
Ken