RE: one fine day/insanity

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: one fine day/insanity
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 01:25:13 -0400
> From: Dennis Desmond <lilden@worldnet.att.net>
> To: datsun-roadster@autox.team.net
> Subject: one fine day/insanity
> Date: Sunday, August 01, 1999 9:46 PM
>
> friends,
> my god, let's not get carried away ! next thing you know we'll see our
> roadsters in every fashion layout and pepsi commercial.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, not in this lifetime...

or even worse,
> nissan will make a "new" roadster for the baby boomers.

I would hope Nissan will do something clever like this.  If Nissan gets  further
into financial difficulties, our primary (nothing else even close)  parts
source is gone....

my advise: forget
> about $$$...don' t let it ruin our integrity and fun. let's travel
quietly and enjoy the moment, the future will take care of itself.
> peace,
> dennis
> 1969 1600

Had mine for 24 years, not much has changed.  I don't believe it will on its
own...
I think it will take more than patience.

Jim