Re: One Fine Day/insanity

To: jtyler29@idt.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One Fine Day/insanity
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 15:06:50 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/99 8:00:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jtyler29@idt.net
writes:

> It would be an interesting project to see if we could actually drive the
> price up somehow???
And why,pray tell, would we want to do THAT? One of the great things about
these cars is that they are accesable to those of us that want a fun ,
reliable ,sports car , without having to sell blood and morgage the house.I
agree that they are undervalued. Lets not tell the world, huh? When someone
approaches me and wants to know what the heck im driving, then asks what they
would have to lay out to own one, i like telling them that , yes, you CAN
afford to own one too.
DRIVE THE PRICE UP? Unless you are one of the few trying to make a living
selling these cars, I think not.
Just one opinion.
Ken