Re: overwhelming mail load

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: Re: overwhelming mail load
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 12:30:58 -0400 (EDT)

> One solution to the overwhelming mail load has already been suggested
> by mjb:  abandon the individual messages and make it a digest-only
> format.

And, let me remind everyone, that I have an undigester script that
works pretty well.  It's available via anon ftp at vela.acs.oakland.edu
or, if you lack ftp access, just drop me a note.  In fact, I'm replying
to this item from a digest that has been processed by the script.

--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  |Best error message that wasn't