Re: Gas tank holes.

To: Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Gas tank holes.
From: gall@beta.uleth.ca (Greg Gall)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 20:20:48 MDT
Thanx to everyone who responded to my query!

I must say that the volume of responces was most impressive!

>From the recommendations of everyone, I will be doing the following:

1) Remove tank, inspect.
2) take into Rad shop for boiling plus estimate.
3) pending outcome of #2, either fix, have fixed, or buy new/2nd hand
tank.

Oh well, doesn't look like I'm going to end up with an opportunity to
practice my welding!

Greg.
--
Internet: gall@ultrix.uleth.ca

"You miss too much these days if you stop to think"
By a famous Irish poet and philosopher, Bono of the band U2, circa '91.

'76 Triumph TR7 V8 (Buick 350) Fixedhead Coupe.
'77 Triumph TR7 4spd, A/C Fixedhead Coupe.              _   /|  A
'79 Triumph TR7 Auto Drophead Coupe.                    \`o_O'  C
'78 Mazda RX7.                                            ( )   K
'73 FIAT 128 Coupe SL 1300cc.                              U    !