Does this come in an 11EEE?

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Subject: Does this come in an 11EEE?
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 13:04:14 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 8 Dec 1993, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> Soctt have you actually test driven the Midget and know you comfortbly fit in

I second that; I cannot consider a windup window spridget because I
am generously proportioned in the horizontal direction, and my left
arm is immobilized.  Ditto Spitfires.  I would be very uncomfortable.
For the record, I'm 5'-10" and 187# (yes, that is before breakfast).

> the car?  I was very saddened when I discovered that
>
> 1. My hips were too wide for a Westfield 7, and
>
> 2. My legs are too long for a GT6 or Mark I sprite.

You must be pretty tall (i.e. taller than me).  My legs are quite
comfortable.  I have an acquaintance who I think is over 6' and he drives
one.  He does complain a bit, but his car has a later model seat which
steals a inch or two legroom.

> TeriAnn

Ray Gibbons