Re: Does this come in an 11EEE?

To: phile@stpaul.gov, gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu, W.@apple.com,
Subject: Re: Does this come in an 11EEE?
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 12:31:11 -0800
In message <9312081917.AA20756@stpaul.gov> Philip J Ethier writes:

> Still, I can see where long-legged TeriAnn could have a problem.
>
> I am about 5'9" and not exactly known for long legs. I ran with an early
> stock seat pushed all the way back in a '66 Midget.  I actually have the
> seat in my S2 Europa one notch up from the back.  I also find lying down
> in the Europa to be easier on my back than sitting bolt upright with my
> legs straight out in front of me.  I just need thin shoes, as most styles
> in size 10 get too many pedals at once in a Europa.  The shoes that were
> helpful in *autocrossing* the Midget are necessary to drive the Lotus on
> the *street*.
>
> Phil "Don't EVEN suggest that I try to touch my toes" Ethier
>
> It's still hip to be octagonal.  Whaddaya call the Lotus emblem shape,
> anyway?

Philip,

This reminds me of my first ride in an Europa.   I was hitch hiking (back in
more inoscent times) and wearing a mini skirt (About 1969 or so).  I think the
guy stopped just to see how I would get into his Europa.  Getting in and
attempting to maintain a shade of modisty was an intersting ordeal.

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561