Re: Does this come in an 11EEE?

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Does this come in an 11EEE?
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 12:20:16 -0800
In message <Pine.3.05.9312081311.A15639-a100000@northpole.med.uvm.edu> "W. Ray
Gibbons" writes:

> On Wed, 8 Dec 1993, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> > 2. My legs are too long for a GT6 or Mark I sprite.
>                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> You must be pretty tall (i.e. taller than me).  My legs are quite
> comfortable.  I have an acquaintance who I think is over 6' and he drives
> one.  He does complain a bit, but his car has a later model seat which
> steals a inch or two legroom.
>
> > TeriAnn
> >
> Ray Gibbons

Ray,
My knee hits the bottom of the instrument peddle before the bottom of my foot
get high enough to clear the clutch peddle.  I tried this in Miq's Zero car (Mk
II) and Daren's Red Car (MkI).  Don't even ask about the GT6!

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561