TR3 fuel sender gnd

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 fuel sender gnd
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 09:43:33 -0800
Would someone be kind enough to tell me where the ground lead between the TR3
petrol sender unit and chasis is connected to the chassis?  I could not find a
convient extra bolt hole or stud.  The only possibility I can see is one of the
bolts holding the straps to the chassis.  I don't want to put any extra holes in
the car if I do not have to.

Thanks,

TeriAn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561