Re: Re: Motivational Training

To: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Re: Motivational Training
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 93 15:53:14 pdt
> From: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com (Robb Pryor)
> Date: Tue, 11 May 1993 12:31:33 -0700
> To: Roland Dudley <cobra@snakebyte.cdc.hp.com>, british-cars@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Motivational Training
>

> > Even though it was getting late, Robb and I still managed to gab for
> > another 20 minutes or so.  Finally Robb left around 7:25, leaving 5
> > minutes for his 20 minute drive home.
>
> Poor Robb, I should say not!  I was having the most fun I've had with a
> LBC (or some form of LBC) that I've had in a long time.  The sights, sounds,

Gee, I feel like a hero.  Next time it rains, we can have some real fun.
I've managed to get caught in two showers so far this spring and it's
still early in the season.  At least the second time I had windshield
wipers (if Lucas wipers count, that is).

Let see, I haven't had a ride in a big Healey since I sold mine in
1966.  I think I'm due.

Roland