Re: Motivational Training

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motivational Training
From: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com (Robb Pryor)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1993 12:31:33 -0700
On May 7,  5:23pm, Roland Dudley wrote:
> Subject: Motivational Training
> Yesterday evening Robb Pryor stopped by to say hello and to check out
> the snake.  After chatting a bit (he's in the middle of restoring one of
> his two big Healeys and trying to get the other one back on the road) I
> suggested going for a ride.

[gas tank story deleted]

> Even though it was getting late, Robb and I still managed to gab for
> another 20 minutes or so.  Finally Robb left around 7:25, leaving 5
> minutes for his 20 minute drive home.

Poor Robb, I should say not!  I was having the most fun I've had with a
LBC (or some form of LBC) that I've had in a long time.  The sights, sounds,
smells and sensations, it all started coming back.  You might say I was getting
a little motivational training of my own.  For you it may have been a chance
for some conversation and a ride.  For me, it was a well-timed kick in the
backside to get me started again. Thanks Roland.

--
Robb Pryor                                  VLSI Group,
Phone: (415)390-1230                        Digital Sight and Sound Division,