RE: Motivational Training

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: RE: Motivational Training
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Mon, 10 May 93 09:47:47 EDT
I'm *glad* I wrote:
> I'd be willing to let someone else have the "adventures" for a while.  :-)

Roland Dudley wrote:

[an amazing story of mishap that usually happens to me.  ;-) and then
wrote: ]

> This weekend the tank COMES OUT!!

Isn't is amazing what a broken part will do to motivate ya to work on
the car?  The only thing I can think to give ya more motivation is to
make your LBC your daily driver.  I will probably do this someday
after I replace every part at least once.  (Actually I think that only
thing left is the diff, oops, shouldn't have said that.... )

-Scotty