re: ticking noise

To: Andy.Banta@Eng.Sun.COM, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: re: ticking noise
From: bpeel@std.MENTORG.COM (Bill Peel)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 91 07:54:29 PST
Todd,

You reply is confusing...  Not only is it convoluted but it seems that you're
attacking me?  Why...  I don't care why but if you are attacking, "bite my a?*".
If not, clean up your language and get more fiber in your diet!

Suggestions are nothing more that...

I'd ask you to explain what you mean by:

"If you care to demonstrate that you've done the calculations for
thermal expansion of the valves, rockers, pushrods, lifters, cam and
head casting and for flex rates and elasticy for all of these
components, then I might put some credence in your second guessing of
the manual."

But I don't see any point in any conversation with you and your
attitude since as long as the hot clearances are known, your
comment's redundant.

Why would anyone want to hang out with a jerk?  Other than stupidity...

  TigerMan