Fw: Electric compressor?

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Electric compressor?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:27:06 -0500
I don't think cold would be an issue, unless sitting in an ice storm is a
factor, but hot sure could be.

The hose that my local HD sells is polyethylene, which has a temp range
of -100 to 120degF. Depending on where the pump is located, time of year,
plus the heat transferred to the line from pumping, this hose may fail.

Nylon 11, with it's higher working pressure, is rated -60 to 225degF.

I personally would rather pay the price difference for piece of mind.

GM