New England meet

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New England meet
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:50:05 PST
I've been away for a week and am just now getting caught up on my email.
It seems that there was some conversation about having a get together
for New england owners. In last months Brickline (on page 3) there is a
full page about one in June in the state of Maine. Is Maine not part of
New England or are we not members of Bricklin International???? Join,
it's worth it. At $30/yr it's a bargain (that's only $2.50/month or
about one half the price of a six pack of Beer or the price of two
gallons of gas, or a pound and a half of tomatoes in the DC area).

Alan #246