Fw: Electric compressor?

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Electric compressor?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:54:12 -0500
What's not stated is which Hadley pump models were purchased, nor Terry's
brand / model. What are the specs of the various compressors?

Based on Larry's comments, the Hadley is no more powerful than the el
cheapo, plug in your cigarette lighter, emergency tire pumps. If they
weren't so noisy, they would be sufficient for most owners. In emergencies,
you could even dismount them to use the light cum flasher.  :^))

Are we comparing apples to apples here?

GM