Electric compressor?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Electric compressor?
From: BrikSV1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:51:24 EST
Hi gang

    I haven't posted in a while, but now I have a question...so here I am. I'm
getting ready to sell #1819 this spring, and wanted to get her ready. I have
the Terry Tanner air door system, and for the past 3 years or so the vacuum
air compressor hasn't worked. I want to replace the compressor with an
electric one, but can't seem to remember the name or model # of the one that
most Bricklin owners use to replace it with............anyone?
   While I'm right here I might as well make a plug....the car is orange,
there are a couple of stress cracks on the doors, and one on the rear panel
near the license plate. I've owned the car since 1990, and at the time I
purchased it there were 1,200 miles on the odometer.
    The car has been stored every year from October through April to keep it
away from the salty Maine roads.  I have replaced the carpeting and tires in
the last couple of years, and there are no rips or cracks in the dash or
seats. The BF Goodrich TA's are almost new, and I've installed a small LED
third brake light above the outside of the rear hatch. Although the car won't
be out of storage and available till some time in May if anyone is interested
drop me a line at BrikSV1@AOL.com and I'll gladly give all the details.