RE: run groups for Boondoggle

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: run groups for Boondoggle
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:56:59 -0800
John,

We understand your urge to raise the "I told you so" flag.  You may even be
correct in this case.  However, as others have suggested, you are a little
trigger happy on this one.  Gauging the 6 run format based on the data
gathered at boondoggle would not be fair since there were other factors that
contaminated the data.  That is if you care about being fair.

--Navid