Re: run groups for Boondoggle

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: run groups for Boondoggle
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 13:12:01 -0800
i agree wholeheartedly with mr kelly.  work groups are really long.
working right after driving wasnt fun either, as driving is actually
kind of exhausting, and id like a break before standing for two hours.

i will repeat that you dont need three or more people at every work
station.  i will prove this by working a station all by myself next event.

james
OSP - Onerously Shagging Pointers